"Let’s start with a seemingly simple question: What do I need to know to figure out how much a website is going to cost? I’m going to answer that question with a question. Actually, six different questions. I’ve built a lot of quotes and responded to a ton of RFPs to do website builds. In […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
ClickFunnels is a lot more than just a page builder for your funnel pages.
It’s a website builder, but a very specific kind of page builder, designed very specifically to build online sales funnels and handle everything you need from the ability to process payments to building out membership sites.
ClickFunnels is entirely web-based so there’s nothing to download on to your computer.
Everything you need to do can be done right through the ClickFunnels’ account dashboard.
From there you can see your sales, see your new leads, build new funnels, check your affiliate sales and more.
Want to learn more about how ClickFunnels works? Click here to learn more on How does ClickFunnels work