"Remember the Konami cheat code? Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. That code was the golden ring for gamers. It unlocked untold riches in the gaming world – “god” mode, virtually limitless power-ups, or an endless supply of ammunition to make your way through to the end. The cheat code offered […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
I understand why this would come up. After all, wherever money is being made, there is no doubt that less-than-ethical people are going to flock and try to get in on it by any means they can.
But as a longtime user, I can personally attest that ClickFunnels is most definitely not a scam.
If you’re looking to build an online business, ClickFunnels is one of the most powerful tools you can have in your toolbox.