"Lead generation for contractors: how is it done? My friend Dan is a landscaping contractor and the effects of the 2020 quarantine devastated his business. Not only was it hard for him to find new business, even his existing clients were failing to pay their invoices. But despite the crazy circumstances that was 2020 — […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
One of the things that’s overwhelming for a lot of people who are new to ClickFunnels and starting an online business is all the stuff you need to do get set up in your account to begin with.
I’ve seen it too many times.
People get excited about all the possibilities of what can be achieved with ClickFunnels, but then once they start the process of actually starting and building out their ClickFunnels account, it quickly becomes overwhelming and all their momentum slams into a wall.
I don’t want that to happen to you.
That’s why I’m offering to set up your ClickFunnels account for you, for free. Only catch is that you need to use my link below to get started. Other than that – I take care of everything.
All you need to do is follow this link to get started and I’ll explain everything there. I’ve even got a couple free bonus add-ons for you, but more on that below.