"You choose a domain name by thinking about what people will type into their browser when they want to visit your website. You also need to think about how easy it is to remember and spell, as well as whether or not there are any other websites with that exact same name. The first thing […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
In my research I kept seeing this phrase come up so I wanted to take a minute to address it.
When you ask “what is a click funnel” you’re not asking an accurate question. There isn’t any such “thing” as a “click funnel” although I guess if you wanted to, you could say that a funnel you build using ClickFunnels is a “click funnel” but that’s really a misnomer.