"And if you want to check out a couple of the highlights about What ClickFunnels is and get a quick overview, I’ve included a couple of the more frequent questions below to get started."
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
Here’s the deal:
ClickFunnels is the best online sales funnel builder on the market today. There isn’t another that comes close. It’s exceedingly good at what it does.
But it’s not right for all kinds of websites.
It’s great for building some of the kinds of websites we’ve already talked about – websites for contractors, dentists, coaches, course creators and more.
But it’s not great if you’ve got more nuanced needs for what you need out of a website, like directories, dynamic content management, fine-grained content management access by writers, and those kinds of things.
So if you’re a more traditional business with a more complex website, can you still use ClickFunnels?
In fact, it’s what I recommend.
You can integrate ClickFunnels into just about any kind of web project you want.
Here’s the bottom line:
Use ClickFunnels for what ClickFunnels is best at, and use other platforms like WordPress to do what they’re best at.
There’s no reason you can’t have the best of both in one platform.