If you spend any time online and are reading about trying to achieve a goal of any kind, one of the first things you’re going to see is a statement about getting out of your comfort zone.
It’s a popular cliché these days.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve read that and you’re like, “I’m cool with getting out of my comfort zone, no big deal to me!”
And then we carry on, but don’t really get out of our comfort zone at all!
Instead we choose to remain under the cuddly comforting bed covers of our comfort zone and lying to ourselves about how willing we really are.
Well, because getting out of our comfort zone can be uncomfortable.
We get fearful of failure.
We get an acute case of imposter’s syndrome.
We realize we don’t know everything we thought we knew.
Let me tell you a quick story.
I’ve recently had this challenge as I get prepared to be a guest on an upcoming webinar to promote my WordPress training class.
I’ve been confronted with all these things that I don’t have a clue about. And those are just the things I know I don’t know.
And the realization hit me: if I want to help people start their business online and build and launch a WordPress site, I’ve got to step outside my comfort zone and do a bunch of stuff I’m not yet comfortable with if it’s going to realize my dream of helping people.
But it’s not the first time I’ve had to do this.
And quite frankly, in those times when I’ve stepped outside my comfort zone before, it’s lead to some of the biggest breakthroughs I’ve had in my life.
And I’m confident that the same can be true for you.
The first step in getting out of your comfort zone is to do one single thing.
It’s to take that next step and do the next thing.
The old Chinese proverb rings true here that “a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step”.
Also a cliché – I get it.
But it’s true.
It’s how I help my daughter deal with her crazy homework load: >> Just do the first problem/read the first page/write the first sentence.
It’s also how I operate in my work as web developer every day: >> Just do the next thing on your list.
it’s really how any of us learn anything — by taking the first step.
The thing I really want you to take away from this is that it’s really not as bad as it seems. And when you bet on yourself, commit to the next action step, and do it, you can make incredible progress!
So here’s your next step as it relates to what you and I just shared:
Take the first step and join me in the One Funnel Away Challenge. I will be the one who mentors you, who’s your biggest cheerleader, and the one who shows you how you’re capable of more than you think!
The next One Funnel Away Challenge starts next Monday.
If you’ve ever dreamed about starting your own business online you have to check this out.
Let’s go over what you’re going to get for $100:
- Virtual Summit Interviews where 30 people who’ve earned over one million in a single funnel teach how they’d do it if they had to start over from scratch with nothing but their own marketing know-how – PERFECT for newbies!
- Their blueprints for how you can follow their steps
- Access to the next One Funnel Away Challenge starting on September 2nd
- Your official Challenge Kit (Workbook, mp3 player, & 30 Days book)
- Access to the private Official One Funnel Away Challenge Facebook Group
- Access to my private group where I’m going to mentor everyone who signs up through my link
- My notes from each session and recaps to help with some of the more challenging concepts
- 12 premium shared funnel templates to accelerate your progress
- and more….
You do not want to miss this.