"In part 3 of my in-depth WordPress training series I’m taking you through a full tour of the WordPress dashboard and how all its various features and functions work in your self-hosted WordPress site! When you login to your WordPress site you’ re going to see a lot of options available to you. In this […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
You should publish new posts to your blog as often as you can.
If you’re someone who thrives on schedules and formality, at least once a week is a good baseline to start with.
But that’s the bare minimum.
Remember, you’re practicing when you’re getting started.
So the more practice you get the faster you’re going to start seeing results.
Commit to a writing schedule.
Hold yourself accountable for writing at least 500 words a day.
It will be hard at first.
But you will quickly acclimate to it, and you’ll be easily cranking out new posts every day or every couple days.
So as a baseline, publish a new completed post at least once a week. 3-5 times a week if you can.