"Ever get burned out chasing your goals? Ever felt like you were never going to “get there”? That you weren’t “strong enough”? That you didn’t have enough “will power”? I know I have. Honestly, it’s discouraging. You work hard. You put in the hours and slave away through the unnoticed and unappreciated work in the […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog?
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
Without a doubt it’s worth it to start a blog this year!
Here’s an example:
For the longest time people have been saying that newspapers are a dead and dying breed.
But consuming news is as important as it’s ever been!
So what have creators done?
They’ve improvised, adapted and have overcome.
Newspapers have shifted a lot of their publishing efforts online, and while I still think they’ve got a long way to go in terms of adapting to the proliferation of social media and other options people use to get their news, they’re still going strong.
Just like anything worth doing is worth doing right, and it will take some work to get things moving, starting a blog will take some time and hard work.
There are so many opportunities for bloggers in 2021.
Growing your authority and visibility, creating another stream of income, building a platform for your subject matter expertise, generating leads, expanding your impact among many other things are all possible when you start a blog.
Blogging is as profitable as ever in 2021 and the income possibilities for blogging are only limited by your imagination.