"Sometimes the domain name you choose is already registered, as mentioned previously. However, don’t let that stop you. Buying your domain name from someone else is a great way to get that perfect domain you’re searching for, but wasn’t available for registration on Godaddy. Premium domains are those that show up with those big price […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog?
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
There are several reasons to start a blog now.
Despite reports you may have seen or heard about, blogging is not dead.
In fact, it’s doing better than ever and it’s going to keep growing.
Just like everything else, blogging has evolved, so what blogging was just a few years ago is a lot different now.
But it’s as popular as it’s ever been, and the numbers bear that out.
According to SEMRush:
The #1 traffic source for high-income bloggers is organic traffic from Google.
More than one-third of high-earning bloggers (those who make over $50,000 annually) say the demand for high-quality content is higher than ever.
On average, companies who blog produce 67% more leads per month.
The average monthly salary of a blogger is $8,000.
So let there be no doubt there is a ton of opportunity for blogging!
In addition, due to the worldwide pandemic, the economic has changed.
Personal branding is more important than ever and blogging provides a way to elevate your visibility and build your authority.
Every market segment can benefit from starting a blog.
Even the hardcore anti-website digital marketers have come to understand the importance of building and controlling your own online space.
All you have to do is look at what they’re doing with their own blogs and the exploding popularity of the “funnel hub” to get a little insight into what’s happening there.
There simply is no better way to build lasting visibility and authority for your personal brand than a well put together blog.