Greetings and welcome to my blog! I build websites – top to bottom. That means I’m always working with all the different aspects of websites – design, development, marketing, optimization – you name it.
I’m always working hard to figure out what works and what doesn’t. I’m not guru. I’m not a rockstar. But I am a guy who’s working hard to find solutions that result in awesomely designed websites, that perform as good as they look.
The goal of my blog is to chronicle the best solutions I find to the kinds of issues you run in to when you’re doing business online. The best way to do this is to talk about everything – what’s working and what’s not. Successes and failures.
Whether it’s a blog, a niche site, an e-commerce store, a company site, or something else, you will find help on this blog.
These posts are constructed to cover all the bases for getting started with a subject.
- How to Get the Most Out of Market Samurai
- The Quick and Dirty Guide to Launching Your Own Website
- See How Easily You Can Improve The Performance of Your Website
- The Quick and Dirty Guide to On-Page SEO Basics
- The Best Way To Launch a Self-Hosted WordPress Website
If you’re looking for a tool, a theme, a web host, e-commerce plugin, etc. you can visit my website resources page to find a wealth of tools to help.
These posts have proven to be among the most popular on my blog.
- Eight Great “About Me” Pages That Are Crushing It
- Why I’ve Switched My List Management to Workflowy
- How to get the Most out of Wunderlist
- 35 Must Have Drupal Modules for Your Next Drupal Site
- 7 Goals You Need to Set For Your Website in 2014
- How to Use PHPMyAdmin to do a Find & Replace in Your Database