This week's web week in review actually covers a couple weeks because I didn't get it out last week, so a couple of these you have probably seen already, but they're good nonetheless.
I've also completely revamped my newsletter list, so I invite you to come over and sign up here. I've got two new things coming up very soon, and it's going out along with coupon codes to those on the list first!
- Google Penguin Update Gets A New Data Refresh – Google continues to tighten things up and emphasize and reward quality.
- OSU Marching Band tribute to classic video games – You don't have to be a band geek to appreciate this.
- A Clever Guide to Not Failing Miserably on Instagram [VIDEO] – Entertaining video from the same guy who did the Nike video
- So Long To Apple’s Music Social Network: Ping, We Hardly Knew Ye | TechCrunch – did anyone actually use this besides spammers?
- Welcome to the new Myspace! – Did they get right this time?
- Google unveils first-ever underwater “street-view” (and it’s amazing) – Very cool indeed.
- Bagel Foreheads Are the Scariest New Trend in Japan – Really Japan? Really?
- Angry Birds sequel Bad Piggies hogs top spot among iOS apps – you've probably seen this already, but this one is a bit different than the classic.