So, now that the mad rush is over to get the iPhone 5, it's time to settle back and get back to reality. The rest of the world has been busy, you know, working. I spent a lot of time this week with my head down, focused on getting some stuff done.
There has been a lot of good stuff this week. Of course, the iPhone 5 came out, then the Galaxy S4 was announced, as Samsung tries to steal a little of Apple's thunder. The Niche Site Challenge is cranking along, though I don't think I'm all that happy with the results for my site so far. There is a big game tonight for the Seminoles, my daughter has her first soccer game today, so let's dig in!
- Microsoft says has fixed Internet Explorer flaw – As if we didn't already know the Internet Explorer sucks, now this.
- How to Create Content Maps for Planning Your Website’s Content – If you ignore the rest of these, pay attention to this one if you own a website.
- How to Change Your Twitter Header Image – More trinkets from Twitter. Guess I should probably get to work on getting mine updated.
- Today is iPhone 5 Day – John Saddington is ready for action!
- 25 Beautiful Responsive Web Design Examples for Inspiration – Did you know responsive design is the wave of the future? Pay attention.
- Has the Internet Made the Salesperson an Unnecessary Cost – I always knew something was amiss when I was working in sales.
- How to Prepare for AuthorRank and Get the Jump on Google – Very intriguing concept here. Take notes and get ready!